For a digital transformation project aiming to improve the usability of a foreign telecommunications operator’s mobile application and a web portal, we are looking for an independent, experienced UX Designer, who will plan and carry out the project of required changes that will ensure the achievement of business goals.
- UX redesign for three digital channels of a telecommunications operator - a mobile application, a web portal, eShop
- the project implementation is multi-staged, within the frame of a SCRUM methodology, three-month major releases cycles
- in the first phase we want to make some changes in the basic use cases, aimed at removing the biggest problems in UX
- we plan more redesign of channels in the next phases, considering the majority of use cases
- work with a team of experienced analysts, developers and UI designers
- selection of the optimal form, preparation and implementation of usability tests
- prioritization of changes in UX in terms of effects (number of active users, conversions)
- UX change project (...)
- support of implementation (permanent cooperation with the implementation team, verification of the implementation of the new UX in the application and the web portal)
- presentation of an approach and project of modifications to the customer (abroad, fluent English language use is necessary)
What we offer:
We offer cooperation on a B2B basis (daily or hourly rate); scope of cooperation and involvement vary and are adapted to the needs and mode of project work.
What we expect:
We expect openness to periodic, direct cooperation with a project team (in our office in Warsaw) and readiness for foreign business trips as well as for consulting services at the client's premises.