BUSINESS PROCESS MANAGEMENT
•• improving visibility and control of your business processes
•• optimising business operations with real-time visibility
•• accelerating task completion through robust collaboration capabilities
to not only meet but exceed your customers’ expectations, not only react to, but anticipate shifts in their marketplace
Business Process Management (BPM) software and services empower organizations of all sizes to not only meet but exceed their customers' expectations, not only react to, but anticipate shifts in their marketplace, and all of this while keeping costs under control. It takes a process aware organization to achieve this level of agility and Tuatara can provide both the tools (IBM BPM) and the know-how to transform you into one.
Our BPM solutions improve the visibility and control of your business processes, helping to ensure that your business operations differentiate you from your competition, deliver the right goods and services, and meet the demand of your customers for consistency and convenience.
With support of IBM BPM we provide market-leading capabilities that can help your organization:
- optimize business operations with real-time visibility into work in progress through continuous process monitoring and analytics
- accelerate task completion through robust collaboration capabilities
- manage change confidently with intuitive governance
- deliver more meaningful customer engagements by extending business processes to mobile
- drive continuous insights into business operations through seamless integration of business processes with core enterprise systems
ORDER MANAGEMENT AND FULFILLMENT
•• automating the order management processes
•• eliminating inconsistencies to reduce confusion and uneven service levels
•• providing wider options for access and order fulfilment
that unify the customer sales experience across multiple channels with more flexible, coordinated product and service fulfilment
Our Solutions help unify the customer sales experience across multiple channels with more flexible, coordinated product and service fulfillment.
Customers have high expectations regarding their purchasing experiences. They want to be able to place and view orders from multiple channels including mobile devices, online and face-to-face transactions. They expect to view real-time inventory information for all locations. And they want to choose the fulfillment method that is most convenient for them. To address the seamless way in which customers shop today, merchants must create a unified experience across sales and fulfillment channels and provide customers with access to company-wide inventory.
Providing a solution that offers your customers consistent information and service requires meticulous integration of your sales function with your other business processes, as well as synchronization across selling channels. With support of IBM Order Management and Fulfillment products we can help you aggregate orders and inventory across systems and place them in a single repository to provide one consistent source of information and one view of customer orders regardless of channel.
The IBM solution leverages our Multi-Enterprise Services Oriented Architecture (MESA) to help enable:
- order sourcing: locate and fulfill orders from optimal location or vendor.
- centralized inventory visibility: view inventory at all locations.
- customized, cross-channel fulfillment: order from anywhere, pick up from anywhere and return through any channel.
- delivery and service scheduling: orchestrate services such as installation with the delivery of goods.
- mobile device access: manage administration and availability of the solution directly from your mobile device.
- returns management: define and manage the entire return, repair and exchange process.
We help our clients to overcome a number of challenges to successfully meet the demands of customers, including:
- making it easier for customers to find the products, product information and answers they seek
- eliminating inconsistencies to reduce confusion and uneven service levels
- providing greater options for access and order fulfillment
- increasing fill rates and lowering buffer inventory
- reducing manual processes
INTEGRATION AND SOA
•• delivering fast, flexible and reliable access to data, applications and information regardless of platform, device or data formats
•• sharing services and extending business processes across extended enterprise
•• harnessing the Internet of things via scalable, reliable, real-time event-driven interactions
that improve visibility with enhanced governance of services, processes and events
TUATARA provides solutions to deliver fast, flexible and reliable access to data, applications and information regardless of platform, device, or data formats.
These solutions help improve visibility with enhanced governance of services, processes, and events. Employees, customers, partners, and suppliers stay connected by having data, applications and systems integrated and easily accessible throughout your network.
With support of IBM Connectivity, Integration and SOA solutions we can help to:
- Reduce the time and complexity of integrating your enterprise, the cloud and your broader business community
- Rapidly deliver new services by bridging new channels and delivery models with back-end core applications
- Share services and extend business processes across the extended enterprise
- Guarantee and secure delivery of files, messages and services between businesses and applications
- Harness the Internet of Things via scalable, reliable, real-time event-driven interactions
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) has several core ideas that should be addressed in your organization's SOA journey:
- a set of services that a business wants to provide to their customers, partners, or other areas of an organization
- an architectural style that requires a service provider, mediation, and service requestor with a service description
- a set of architectural principles, patterns and criteria that address characteristics such as modularity, encapsulation, loose coupling, separation of concerns, reuse and composability
- a programming model complete with standards, tools and technologies that supports web services, REST services or other kinds of services
- a middleware solution optimized for service assembly, orchestration, monitoring, and management
With the convergence of mobile, social, cloud, and big data analytics, SOA is more important than ever for offering insight and integrating systems from end to end. By applying Service Oriented Architecture principles, an enterprise can manage and govern business and IT transformation, setting them apart from their competitors. The benefits range from seamless integration, cloud enabled solutions, holistic business insight and agility to externalized APIs. SOA integrates the front office, back office and the Internet of Things
Middleware, best practices and patterns speed up the Service Oriented Architecture journey and amplify the value it creates. Our team has experience with SOA and a broad portfolio of capabilities, spanning integration, processes, operational control and services. SOA is “simply good design" — resting on a solid foundation of technology and practices that support your organization’s journey into the changing world of mobile, social, cloud and big data.